2 lbs. boneless chicken thighs
1-2 green bell peppers (2 small or 1 large)
1 can low fat coconut milk
1 piece ginger, grated (about 1″ worth)
1 tbs. soy sauce
1/2 cup peanut butter
2 minced garlic cloves
1-2 tbs. Thai garlic chili paste
2 (3 oz.) packages of ramen noodles
1. Thinly slice the bell pepper and onion into 1″ long pieces. Cube the chicken. Mix coconut milk through chili paste in a bowl until uniform.
2. Combine all ingredients into slow cooker minus the bell pepper and ramen noodles. Set on High and cook for 4 hours.
3. After 3 hours, remove lid and add bell pepper.
4. Once cooker only has about 10 minutes to go, cook noodles as directed on packaging. Add cooked noodles to soup after the timer goes off.
4. Serve soup topped with ingredients of your choice.